2 lbs. Meat loaf mix ground meat (for local ppl I got mine at Dutchway)
1/2 cup bread crumbs (I used garlic and herb)
4 tbs. BBQ sauce + extra for brushing on top
2 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
2 eggs whisked
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used Kraft Mexican, a mix of cheddar and jack)
1 sweet onion
1 tbs. butter
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. First saute onions in butter until caramelized.
3. Then mix meat, bread crumbs, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, eggs, cheese, onion and salt and pepper. Use your hands... its messy but it works best!
4. Grease large muffin pan. Fill with meatloaf mixture. Brush tops with extra BBQ sauce.
5. Bake for 20 mins or until internal temp of 160 degrees.
I made creamed spinach and mashed potatoes with mine!! It was all really yummy!!!
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
I am determined to get the hang of this thing this year!!! Also if I am prepared enough to post my menus and recipes it means I've taken the time to come up with my menu and recipes!! :) I'm going to start next week.... So get ready!!! I think i'm going to post my menu on Sunday and then each night post the picture of the meal and the recipe. Thats the plan, anyway!